Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Light Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken contains precise nutrition for less active adult large dogs that require a low calorie food to help maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- Satiety control. Keeps your dog satisfied between meals.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful coat.
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight.
Large breed adult dogs 1 - 5 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Maize, pea bran meal, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, digest, dried beet pulp, animal fat, cellulose, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed, cartilage hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.3%, Fat content 10.4%, Crude fibre 11.9%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%, Crude ash 5.2%, Calcium 0.85%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.13%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,114IU, Vitamin D3 778IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 335mg, Metabolisable energy 313kcal/100g.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|80+||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.