HILL's SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Adult dog food with Chicken supports digestive health with prebiotic fibre. Promotes beautiful coat.
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 for skin nourishment
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
Adult dogs 1+ years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Brewers' rice, maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.8%, Fat content 14.2%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.81%, Phosphorus 0.59%, Sodium 0.26%, Potassium 0.67%, Magnesium 0.07%, per kg: Vitamin A 7,723IU, Vitamin D3 657IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 84mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 147mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.