- Developed for white coats
- Gentle on the skin, perfect for dogs and puppies
- Strong cleansing power with natural essential oils
- 200 ml concentrated formula; up to 20 washes per bottle
- Proudly made in the UK
- Our new shampoo bottles are made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, and both the bottle and cap can be recycled. This change has been made as part of our environmental plan.
- Composition: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Cetearate, Polyquaternium 39, Cocamide DEA, PEG-75 Lanolin, PhenoxyEthanol, Butyl Parabens, Methyl Parabens, Ethyl Parabens, Propyl Parabens, Citric Acid, CI 42090, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol
- Important: Do not allow water or shampoo to get into yto your dog's ears. Avoid getting shampoo in or near your dog's eye, nose, or mouth.
- We are committed to reducing our packaging and using recycled and recyclable packaging. This shampoo bottle is 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Both bottle and cap be recycled.
- None of our shampoos & Cologne are tested on animals and all the compositions are REACH Certificate of Compliance certifying that these products are compliant with the EU REACH regulation
Delivery to Republic of Ireland
Delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland costs a flat rate of €7.50 and is FREE for orders over €40.
Delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 days.
You can place your order online and choose 'Local Pickup' at checkout to collect your order in either of our stores in Loughrea or Ballinasloe. There is no additional cost for this service.
Delivery to Northern Ireland
Delivery to Northern Ireland costs a flat rate of €12.
Delivery takes approximately 2 to 3 days.
Please note we do not deliver to the UK or the Rest of the World
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.