- Developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns
- Grain free; gluten free and dairy free
- Contains buckwheat
- Contains vitamins which support all-round health
- Highly digestible
- Suitable for sensitive dogs
- Added taurine for a healthy heart
- Ideal for fussy dogs
Potato (45%), Buckwheat (27%), Duck Meal (19%), Duck Fat, Peas, Seaweed, Minerals.
Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Copper 21mg/kg, Sodium 0.22%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.75%, Magnesium 0.12%, Potassium 0.8%, Omega-6 fatty acids 1.78%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.27%
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A 25000IU, Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vitamin E 100IU, Taurine 1000mg; Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 12mg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg, Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg, Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg, Selenium (3b8.11, Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2mg.
Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols)
Feeding Guide For Adult Dogs
||Adult (9 months+)
||Up to 500g
The starting point for calculating feeding amounts:
- Adult : 10g per 1kg of body weight per day
- Senior : 8g per 1kg of body weight per day
Reasons to reduce: neutered, senior, less active, ongoing health problem, overweight, warm environment, fussy dog, barking, persistent moulting or hyperactivity.