Big Dogs Puppy
GAIN BIG DOGS Puppy is a complete pet food for puppies with a mature weight over 20kg, and breeding bitches over 20kg. Research has revealed that big and small dogs have different nutritional requirements, leading GAIN Pet Nutrition to develop two specific food ranges, GAIN BIG DOGS and GAIN SMALL DOGS.
- Strong Bones & Teeth – Our unique TruCal ingredient provides a source of real Calcium from milk combined with Vitamin D and Phosphorous.
- Vitality & Natural Immunity – Contains a unique blend of all the essential Vitamins, protected* Minerals & Antioxidants. *(Chelated Minerals for increased absorption).
- Good Joint Mobility – Precise blend of Glucosamine, MSM and Omega oils, to help with joint care and mobility in larger dogs.
- Good Digestion – Contains soluble fibres plus Prebiotic FOS, for small dry stools with reduced odour.
- Skin, Coat, Brain & Vision – Scientifically balanced with the optimum Omega-3* to Omega-6 ratio. *(extra Omega-3 fatty acids added).
- Slow Controlled Growth – Contains L-Carnatine* and controlled levels of top quality Protein & Fat, required by slow–growing large-breed puppies (*L-Carnatine has a role in reducing the deposition of body fat).
Instructions for use
Adjust feeding rate for activity levels and external conditions to maintain a lean healthy body condition. Provide clean drinking water at all times. Make all diet changes gradually over a 7-10 day period.
Available in 3kg & 15kg
Dried Chicken & Turkey (min 24%), Rice (min 20%), Wholegrain Maize, Dehulled Oats, Poultry Fat, Maize Gluten Meal, Dried Sugar Beet Pulp, Hydrolysed Chicken Protein, Fishmeal, Linseed, Salmon Oil, Whole Dried Eggs, Minerals, Chicory FOS (min 0.3%), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, TruCal Milk Mineral Complex (1000mg/kg), Methylsulphonyl Methane (300 mg/kg MSM), Glucosamine Hydrochloride (300 mg/kg), Products from processing of plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.