Puppy & Sapling
GAIN Puppy and Sapling is a complete diet, formulated specifically for growing greyhounds, pregnant and lactating bitches.
- Produced specifically for growing greyhounds, pregnant and lactating bitches.
- Skeletal Growth: The inclusion of TruCal (Glanbia’s unique source of highly available natural milk calcium) and skim milk help promote strong bones and teeth.
- Protein Source: The inclusion of high quality protein from chicken, fish, eggs, gluten meal and skim milk, ensuring the correct amino acid balance for development and strength.
- Maintenance of Lean Muscle Mass: Development of lean muscle mass is helped by the inclusion of L-Carnitine, due to its role in reducing the deposition of body fat.
- Brewers rice, maize, chicken fat and canola oil helps promote slow controlled growth up to maturity.
- Optimum Energy Supply: An optimum energy supply is maintained by the inclusion of brewers rice, maize, chicken fat and canola oil, which helps promote slow controlled growth up to maturity.
- Gastrointestinal Health: The inclusion of brewers yeast, FOS and pulp helps promote a healthy digestive system. The exclusion of wheat and soya helps increase digestibility and reduces the risk of digestive upsets.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Flaxseed, fish and canola oil are included to help maintain the correct Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio, which helps skin, coat, brain and vision development.
Instructions for use
Adjust the feeding guide depending on external conditions, and individual variation, always ensuring that your puppy maintains its optimum body weight. Feed pups three times per day up to 6 months of age, reducing to 2 times per day thereafter. For pregnant bitches, feed the 12 month amount, increasing up to 40% at whelping and during lactation. Provide clean drinking water at all times. Make all diet changes gradually over a 7-10 day period. Store in a cool dry place.
Chicken meal, brewers rice, whole grain ground corn (maize), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and Vitamin E), corn gluten meal, beet pulp, dried skim milk, fish meal, natural chicken flavour, egg product, canola oil, dried chicory root (FOS), milk mineral complex (TruCal), flaxseed, dried brewers yeast, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, yucca schidigera, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, chondrotin sulphate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, L-Carnitine, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyroxidine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Delivery to Republic of Ireland
Delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland costs a flat rate of €7.50 and is FREE for orders over €40.
Delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 days.
You can place your order online and choose 'Local Pickup' at checkout to collect your order in either of our stores in Loughrea or Ballinasloe. There is no additional cost for this service.
Delivery to Northern Ireland
Delivery to Northern Ireland costs a flat rate of €12.
Delivery takes approximately 2 to 3 days.
Please note we do not deliver to the UK or the Rest of the World
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.