- Specially formulated to satisfy the nutritional needs of cats who spend most of their time indoors.
- 100% complete & balanced.
- Reduce litter odour as it includes chicory
- Help to reduce the formation of hairballs thanks to beet pulp extracts
- Helps support a healthy digestion thanks to Fibres from natural sources
GO-CAT® 5 Promises. From the day you brought your cat home, you promised to care for him and feed him right everyday and help him to live a happy and healthy life. Go-CAT® is here to help you to fullfill your promise. With use of our experience and expertise, we do our utmost for you and for your cat to keep him happy and healthy.
5 promises because we care :
- Nutrition: 100% complete and balanced tasty nutrition for every day with quality protein for the cats’ health and happiness
- Quality: over 1000 daily ingredient and production quality checkups
- Purina experts: developed by Purina nutritionists
- Trusted Suppliers: made with high quality ingredients carefully-selected from known and trusted suppliers
- Year 2025 commitment: our commitment is to have 100% of our packaging recyclable or reusable by year 2025
All our recipes have no artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives
Meat and animal derivatives (10%*)
Vegetable protein extracts
Derivatives of vegetable origin (5% beet pulp)
Oils and fats
Vegetables (2% dried chicory**)
*Equivalent to 20% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives with min. 4% chicken.
**Equivalent to 9% rehydrated vegetables.
328.25kCals per 100g
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat content: 10%
Crude ash: 8%
Crude fibres: 5%
Vit A: 13 500;
Vit D3: 1 100.
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 156;
Calcium iodate anhydrous: 2.5;
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 37;
Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 16;
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 197;
Sodium selenite: 0.25;
Colourants* and antioxidants.
*No added artificial colourants.
Cat Weight = Quantity to provide (Grams per Day):
Adult 3kg = 45g
Adult 4kg = 60g
Adult 5kg = 75g
The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted to weather conditions, the cat’s level of activity and its physical condition.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of the healthy every day nutrition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.