Available in a 100ml bottle.
How to use
Shake bottle well before use. Using the pipette add 1ml of Green Water Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Green Water Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water. For best results the pH of the aquarium water should be between 6.5 and 8.5. Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon. Repeat treatment every 14 days while problem persists. When water has cleared, remove dead algae from the bottom of the tank and clean the filter. A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated. Renew filter carbon. Contains Synthetic organic polymer.
To help control algae growth check the following:
- The tank is not too close to a window
- The lights in the tank are not too powerful
- The lights in the tank are not being left on for too long (fish should not usually be exposed to more than 8-10 hours of artificial light each day)
- Fish are not being overfed
- Any dead plants and uneaten food are removed
- The filter is clean and working correctly Treats up to 900 litres 200 gals.
Delivery to Republic of Ireland
Delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland costs a flat rate of €7.50 and is FREE for orders over €40.
Delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 days.
You can place your order online and choose 'Local Pickup' at checkout to collect your order in either of our stores in Loughrea or Ballinasloe. There is no additional cost for this service.
Delivery to Northern Ireland
Delivery to Northern Ireland costs a flat rate of €12.
Delivery takes approximately 2 to 3 days.
Please note we do not deliver to the UK or the Rest of the World
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.